Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer: QUICK OVERVIEW
What We Like
What We Don't Like
If you’ve used or seen a hot air fryer in the past, you’re likely aware of how large and bulky many models can be, which makes them an unrealistic appliance for apartment owners or people with little storage space. Luckily, enjoying healthy fried foods is a possibility with smaller units, such as the Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer. Designed with the everyday homeowner in mind, this two-quart fryer is perfect for meals for one to two people.
Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer Review
The Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer is a great small appliance to have at your disposal as it finally gives you the ability to enjoy the crispy and fresh texture of fried food without having to use a drop of oil. When compared to traditional deep frying, this hot air fryer helps to lower cholesterol and fat, giving you a far less calorie-rich meal that tastes the same as regular fried food. What we love about the Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer is that it’s also the perfect way to reheat leftovers from a restaurant as it maintains the crispy texture of your leftover fried fish or chicken fingers.
With its slim and sleek appearance, finding a place for the Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer on your kitchen counter has never been easier, and you’ll even find that stowing it under your counter is just as easy because of how small it is. Though it’s smaller in size than other air fryers, it still has a lot of power and benefits for you to use to your advantage.
Who Is This Product For?
As the Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer is compact but still offers the same amount of frying power. It’s priced similarly to other larger models, but it’s still one of the more affordable appliances you’ll have in your kitchen. This is what makes it the perfect item to buy for yourself or to give as a gift for a friend or family member who has a passion for fried food.
You’ll also find that in the event you’re on a weight loss journey, the opportunity to fry food without high-calorie ingredients, such as oil, will revolutionize the way you enjoy your meals. It is also designed to be so simple to use that anyone from teens to the elderly will be able to use it without worrying about a ton of different functions and features. In fact, even without instructions, you’d be able to get a general idea of how the unit works as there’s a single dial on the front with two simple indicator lights.
Overview of Features
The features that make the Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer a great option for every kitchen include:
- Multipurpose cooking: Many people believe that air fryers are only useful for frying food, but this particular model also gives you the ability to bake, roast, broil, and grill any type of ingredient that you desire without packing on more calories.
- RadiVection technology: In order to make sure that everything you add to the fryer is cooked with the perfect crispy texture, the RadiVection technology will circulate hot air, 360 degrees around the internal chamber. This helps to make sure that food is cooked evenly and reaches its optimal texture.
- Slim and sleek: The Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer can be placed absolutely anywhere in your kitchen as its small design is very versatile. It also offers a cool-touch handle that makes it safer to remove the frying basket without the hazard of burning your hand.
- Two main simple functions: In comparison to other air fryers that have different features and functions that you might not be interested in, the Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer has two specific functions: a timer and a temperature dial. You will be able to set up to a 30-minute timer and adjust the temperature of the unit up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Useful indicator lights: With the help of the indicator lights, you’ll easily be able to know when the unit is turned on or off, when the preheat cycle has been completed, as well as when the cooking cycle is finished.
How to use the Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer?
The main thing that first-time air fryer users find when they use their new appliance for the first time is that they are incredibly easy to get the hang of straight away. With that being said, you’ll be able to master a crispy texture with your meals in no time.
The first thing you’ll want to do is to use the temperature dial on the front of the fryer to begin the preheat cycle. Once the indicator light lets you know that the preheat cycle has been completed, you should remove the frying basket using the cool-touch handle on the front of the fryer and add in your ingredients, sliding the basket back into place.
At this point, the Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer will begin frying, broiling, baking, or roasting your food, and once the cook cycle has been completed, the indicator will alert you to remove the food. You can also take advantage of the 30-minute timer to help you keep track of how long your food has been cooking.
Compared to the Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer, the Costzon Air Fryer is a great alternative that still offers a relatively slim design with a larger frying basket of just under four quarts, though it’s available in sizes up to five quarts. What we love about the Costzon Air Fryer is that all of the functions are available through an LCD screen on the front of the unit, which makes it easier to customize the way you cook your food.
The Costzon Air Fryer also provides seven different preset options for the most versatile cooking possible without having to worry about setting the right temperature for meals that include fish, shrimp, meat, and more.
If you’re in the market for a basic air fryer that does exactly as it advertises, the Gourmia Compact Hot Air Fryer is a great option. With its simple temperature dial and two indicator lights, it’s one of our favorite user-friendly air fryers, especially as it carefully crisps a wide variety of ingredients with ease. Perfect for homeowners who love fried food but not the health issues that come along with it, this hot air fryer gives you the best texture in a healthier way.